• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Zenkcraft For Atlas

phixion

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Is there no way to export a report to show materials required for the SC gems?

Zenkar

Reaction score

Hm... there should be. I've added so much stuff that I forget at this point. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you.

Zenkar

Reaction score

Seems to work for me. Are you using the most recent version? If so, send me the .znk on Discord and I'll take a look.

Attachments

• Zencar_SC-Report.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 15

Zenkar

Reaction score
Same for me...

on ini file it shows :
Hotkey_21=45,123,,-1

While it should be something like this :
Hotkey_1=45,1300207,precious (+22) Earthen Essence Jewel (Constitution Stat),152
I will get this all sorted out eventually but its towards the bottom of my list. Apologies for the troubles.

Zenkar

Reaction score
Be sure to add Zenkcraft on Steam. Automatically handles all updates and other neat features. Always free!

PhaaZ

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Hello, very nice job il love it !!! Can u Say me thé command for transfer a item ig in zencraft plz ? ^^

Idi

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Couple of issues using windows 10.

1. Gems are not loading into the qbars.
- The program recognizes the appropriate range of qbars and slots to use, however, the only thing it populates the qbars with is the name (Head, arms, torso, etc) followed by question marks ( ? ) instead of the gems themselves.

2. There is no available materials list for each gem, or for the total template.
- I don't recall this being a feature in the Phoenix version, however, it would be an excellent addition. This way you could create the temp using the Zenk program, then populate it on your Qbar, and then have a list of all the materials you need to buy, making the Zenkcraft tool an 11 out of 10 stars.

Thank you for your efforts regardless. This is a nice program that's pretty well thought out regardless of some of the quirks atm.

Samirane

Reaction score
Zenkar Zenkar if you use "Orb items" and choose the cabby vest from Sidi Defiled Petulant Robe the stats on it are wrong

it should be: dex 21 int 21 matter resi 8% body resi 8%

Dimlo

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Be sure to add Zenkcraft on Steam. Automatically handles all updates and other neat features. Always free!

Cant install it, planned release is August 2022 it says :)

Zenkar

Reaction score
P PhaaZ Check the Delve tab in Zenkcraft, it has instructions.

Idi Idi gems to hotbars will probably never work for Atlas unfortunately. PM me if you would like to know more about why. The materials should be working but is currently only sometimes working. Next version should have this resolved.

Samirane Samirane Correct-- update Zenkcraft and report it.

Dimlo Dimlo Steam requires 2 weeks before it can be released. Sorry for the confusing phrasing, simply intending for people to wishlist it then they will be notified when its ready.

Idi

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
P PhaaZ Check the Delve tab in Zenkcraft, it has instructions.

Idi Idi gems to hotbars will probably never work for Atlas unfortunately. PM me if you would like to know more about why. The materials should be working but is currently only sometimes working. Next version should have this resolved.

Samirane Samirane Correct-- update Zenkcraft and report it.

Dimlo Dimlo Steam requires 2 weeks before it can be released. Sorry for the confusing phrasing, simply intending for people to wishlist it then they will be notified when its ready.
No worries.

Zenkar

Reaction score
where to report? at Feedback window?
unknown.png

Siouxsie

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Hi Zenkar Zenkar - I noticed the folder areas for exporting on Linux are wrong and have backslashes in them (which is Windows notation):

Click cog -> Export
Under 'Save Destination' the 'My Documents' path is set to: /home/user\Zenkcraft\ which is wrong.. it needs to be /home/user/Zenkcraft/ (Linux does not use '\' in directory notation). Same for 'Desktop' path: /home/user\Desktop\Zenkcraft\ needs to be /home/user/Desktop/Zenkcraft.

These values appear to be hardcoded into the application as I could find no configuration file with that in there.

Thanks for making this program! It's fantastic!

Zenkar

Reaction score
Hi Zenkar Zenkar - I noticed the folder areas for exporting on Linux are wrong and have backslashes in them (which is Windows notation):

Click cog -> Export
Under 'Save Destination' the 'My Documents' path is set to: /home/user\Zenkcraft\ which is wrong.. it needs to be /home/user/Zenkcraft/ (Linux does not use '\' in directory notation). Same for 'Desktop' path: /home/user\Desktop\Zenkcraft\ needs to be /home/user/Desktop/Zenkcraft.

These values appear to be hardcoded into the application as I could find no configuration file with that in there.

Thanks for making this program! It's fantastic!
Yea I'll have to figure that out. I haven't messed with the Linux version at all. To be honest, I'm surprised it even works.