• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Zenkcraft For Atlas

Zenkar

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have completed the transformation of Zenkcraft from Phoenix to Atlas, as well as added and improved a lot of other stuff. Check out the notes below! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or suggestions for Zenkcraft!

ZENKCRAFT IS NOW SUPPORTED THROUGH STEAM ONLY.
Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2098510/Zenkcraft/
Discord for Zenkcraft: https://discord.gg/sae8cKxMrU

Core Zenkcraft Features
  • Modern, interactive Spellcrafting tool with a very user-friendly UI that is tuned to all the settings of the Atlas (formerly Phoenix) server.
  • All expected functionality such as exporting/importing, template guidance, and a variety of settings.
  • Ability to add items directly from DAoC into Zenkcraft by delving an item with shift+i. Includes all stats, procs/changes, quality, etc.
  • Online database with every Orb item in the game, searchable with filters. View all items with a certain proc/charge, see weapon speeds, credit needed, Orb cost, etc. and then import the item directly into your template.
  • Add Spellcrafting gems directly into DAoC with a very easy interface.
  • Upload and download templates from a public online database with a few clicks, showing all kinds of information.
  • Full screen and windowed mode available.

Changes For Atlas:
  • Completed transition to a modern version of the Unity Engine. This will improve overall performance and stability.
  • Added a Vault feature to store items between templates (See Vault Tab).
  • Added a Properties Tab to track armor/weapon types, speed, and other information. This was a necessity in order to finish development of the Vault.
  • Changed save directory to the "My Documents" folder as opposed to the Zenkcraft directory (in addition to Vault items). This means you can delete Zenkcraft and add a new version, with all templates and Vault items being retained.
  • Several changes to Zenkcraft to align with the Atlas server.
  • Several performance enhancements across multiple functionalities (I'm a better programmer than I was 3 years ago).
  • Completion of Auto Template.
  • Added ROGify, which uses items in the Vault to build a template. There is a lot of information on this in Zenkcraft and this is a very powerful tool, so please check out the Notes and ROGify tabs within Zenkcraft for more info.
  • Added the Spellcrafting Gem reagents (material cost) for all gems and added the info to the Spellcrafting report.
  • Synced all Atlas Orb items to Zenkcraft and removed all Phoenix Feather items.
  • Added an "Atlas Keeps" section from the Home screen that visually tracks the status of all keeps through an API call to the Atlas server.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Thanks,
Zenkar

Last edited:

Zenkar

Reaction score
Updated Zenkcraft to 7.02 today.

Everything seems to be working well as far as Import Delve, Gems to Quickbar, File Importing/Exporting, Online Templates, and all other major features. Check out the patch notes in Zenkcraft for more info.

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
This is an amazing program. Thanks so much for creating it.

The Drunken Ranger approves!

Jabstar

Reaction score
Great. I would ask for a Pin in Discord General chat.

Siouxsie

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Hey Zenkar Zenkar does Zenkraft work under WINE (in Linux?)
Would I be able to run it with Mono or WINE? It looks 64-bit (is it?)
I don't think I can have both 64-bit WINE and 32-bit WINE (to run the game) installed at the same time.
Any ideas?

Zenkar

Reaction score
I don't think I can have both 64-bit WINE and 32-bit WINE (to run the game) installed at the same time.
Any ideas?

I can indeed. Do you use IL2CPP Or Mono? If you are unsure we can try both.

1647040394535.png

gothmog

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Is it possible to scale the window?

Jabstar

Reaction score
no but that would be a good addition, right now you can just choose 1 resolution or full screen in the options:

1647089229988.png

Zenkar

Reaction score
Is it possible to scale the window?
Scaling will unfortunately not be happening, as I would basically have to redo the entire interface which would take me a tremendous amount of time to remake and debug. But as Jabster said, it can be toggled between full screen and windowed, so hopefully that helps enough.

Last edited:

gothmog

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
thx i would use the full screen mod then
on the surface tablet its very tiny in window mode :)

Zenkar

Reaction score
thx i would use the full screen mod then
on the surface tablet its very tiny in window mode :)
Oh neat, didn't even know if it would run on that.

When I made Zenkcraft 3 years ago, if I had known it was going to be widely used then I would have spent more time with the initial interface design. But I have added wayyyy to many things (I have over 2200 interface elements) to account for a redesign. In fact, here is a quick video I made showing what happens if we try to change the resolution of Zenkcraft.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNYa0sfCNRnwbPZFJ1oSC2H3hm2MCgmR/view?usp=sharing

Zenkar

Reaction score
Any ideas?
Linux build added. No idea if it works but Unity says it should so let me know :)

Zenkar

Reaction score
Loads and runs, thanks!
How do I get the delve function to work?
It's possible that the file reading it isn't working. You'll need to confirm that the chatlog path directory is correct and points to the DaOC chatlog file.
If that doesn't work, feel free to ping me and it will most likely have an error that we can find in the unity folder and hopefully resolve it.