• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Will 2H savage of 1.65 be a valid option

Chaskha

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
I do remember being two shotted (as a caster) by savages with their gigantic 2H hammers under celerity/haste.
While it was annoying for me, I'm sure it was a blast for the savages.

How do you plan to deal with that ?

Onewish

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Would be cool to see always for different styles of play even if its not min/max but can still feel powerful.

Fey

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Savage won't get PF correct? If so they're a meme and you won't have to worry about it.

Eversor

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Savage won't get PF correct? If so they're a meme and you won't have to worry about it.

Hammer has rear snare, it's priceless. There's a reason 99% of non stealth Mid melee uses hammer.

Thedeadone

Reaction score
The dot proc might cause problems but i bet 2h troll hammer savage with Dragonstorm would be cool.

Algarakai

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Hello,
In fact, there s always the same probleme with Midgard style, the only style who stun target are submit to shield blocking...
How can you do it without shield??
Savage or skald need some stun style on parrying

Process

Reaction score
Savage has great stuns in H2H. If you go 2H on a savage you do so knowing that you're forfeiting those stuns. That's what is beautiful about this game.. you decide how to build your character and you are making trade offs along the way.

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
Savage has great stuns in H2H. If you go 2H on a savage you do so knowing that you're forfeiting those stuns. That's what is beautiful about this game.. you decide how to build your character and you are making trade offs along the way.
7ac.jpg