• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

What will you play?

Nemra

Reaction score
maybe this time it's time to try hibernia :) hero !

Howdypal

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
I'll roll a friar and a pally first probably.

Nephamael

Reaction score
I've mostly played Mid, and my Phoenix guild is probably going Mid if they come here, so I might do that and play a mostly-solo supp RM. I do kind of want to change things up a bit, though, so I might instead go Hib and play a mentalist and possibly a warden. I've templated a mentalist before but didn't play long enough to really get into it after.

I recommend SM over RM for solo, as he has 2 forms of CC vs 1 and a very handy pet at handling melees :)

Supp RM would be a great pick for 8man tho.

I would wait until Atlas reveals what extra spells mentalist gets before playing one.
1.65 mentalist is rly a very boring character, mostly pressing 2 buttons.

And when it comes to powerlevels, even today the 8v8 scene of Phoenix would always pick a sorc over a mentalist in any draft, even with nearsight and self debuff nukes.

Fey

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Wyndhm is a witch, get an axe.

Might try a main CC class Pac Healer. But I suck and am bad and feel bad.

WiLLi

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Trying to play one toon only 🤪
Going to Hibernia and try to get grip of playing Bard 😅

Thunderblade

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Played a merc and luri NS on Igraine back in early 2000’s. Played a merc and inf on Phoenix. I’m leaning towards an Elf Nightshade and mentalist this time around

Zyfrig

Reaction score
I recommend SM over RM for solo, as he has 2 forms of CC vs 1 and a very handy pet at handling melees :)

Supp RM would be a great pick for 8man tho.

I would wait until Atlas reveals what extra spells mentalist gets before playing one.
1.65 mentalist is rly a very boring character, mostly pressing 2 buttons.

And when it comes to powerlevels, even today the 8v8 scene of Phoenix would always pick a sorc over a mentalist in any draft, even with nearsight and self debuff nukes.

Ments can do a LOT more than pressing 2 buttons. Don't underestimate them.

Nephamael

Reaction score
Ments can do a LOT more than pressing 2 buttons. Don't underestimate them.
I played ment on Phoenix.

It is a fantastic class with the Phoenix spellkit. Actually the most fun caster to play imo, even tho sorc and cabba are seen as stronger for the comparable role.

I was thinking about playing a ment on Atlas, if some balance patches convinced me to play hib at all.

But i wouldn't do it for demezz + worst specnuke ingame + bad heals + self demezz/root.

If menty gets nearsight or cast amnesia i would think about it :)

Else i will play a sorc.

Darkstar

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Hib NS just like Phoenix.

Thedeadone

Reaction score
Probably a light tank, not sure on realm though.

shredgnar

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
if no buff potions off healer, likely friar. If buff pots are a thing light tank

Gibbo

Reaction score
Like the above, i may go a Warden if theres no base buff potions. If there is, i will go something else.

Reaction score
Like the above, i may go a Warden if theres no base buff potions. If there is, i will go something else.
With OF RAs I just might play Warden, since they will at least have Mastery of Blocking. Miss that class from ToA so much lol

Onewish

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Does anyone have a tier list of damage tables for Melee? I.E I heard that Warrior has highest etc etc.

Reaction score
Does anyone have a tier list of damage tables for Melee? I.E I heard that Warrior has highest etc etc.

This is still pretty accurate, and I would imagine Atlas won't change much

Saroi

Reaction score

I wonder how accurate it really is. Atleast in the field of Scout being 19 and on the same as Hunter according to that list and what the Devs will do here. It also shows Axes by Hunter but they can't use it.

Onewish

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard

I guess I just don't understand, What's the difference between the factors?

Reaction score
I wonder how accurate it really is. Atleast in the field of Scout being 19 and on the same as Hunter according to that list and what the Devs will do here. It also shows Axes by Hunter but they can't use it.
It shows all the weapons because any class can equip them on Live once you're CL3. Those are irrelevant to what Atlas will have, I imagine. I'm pretty sure Scout and Hunter have always been on the same table for melee, and Ranger is down one because of Dual Wield and Damage Add.

I guess I just don't understand, What's the difference between the factors?
The factor is really just a way to describe the base damage potential a class can reach with a given weapon. So the higher your table, the higher your weapon damage will be, without counting style damage or any rider effects that may be involved.