• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Scouts

Folobadob

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Hey, just wondered what peoples thoughts on scouts would be at this patch?
Worth playing solo? Or duo?

naezgul

Reaction score
Hey, just wondered what peoples thoughts on scouts would be at this patch?
Worth playing solo? Or duo?
Scout was my main on live
Until I got a buffbot you basically added or plunked and hoped someone would kill.
When truesight was available grouping was very doable.
They became excellent(maybe too much) soloer when they picked up souljourn line

Folobadob

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Scout was my main on live
Until I got a buffbot you basically added or plunked and hoped someone would kill.
When truesight was available grouping was very doable.
They became excellent(maybe too much) soloer when they picked up souljourn line
Ye i have played a scout a bit. But not back at this patch I believe. We will have the use of buffpots so i guess that helps. Do they still have a long slam at this patch?

Stringer

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
standard slam, yes

scout1.png

Stringer

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Haven't tried ingame but the slam adjustments were made smewhere around catacombs release or even later iirc

So i wouldn't imagine scouts get a special shorter slam, to be sure test it ingame tho, its i50 after all :p

Folobadob

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Haven't tried ingame but the slam adjustments were made smewhere around catacombs release or even later iirc

So i wouldn't imagine scouts get a special shorter slam, to be sure test it ingame tho, its i50 after all :p
Ye i think i will have a look. Havent set up an acct yet

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
Scout is the best Visi Group Archer IMO. You get Guard, Slam, and 2200 range which is amazing for /assist and interrupting. To top it all of you get to group with Necros who debuff ABS!

naezgul

Reaction score
Scout is the best Visi Group Archer IMO. You get Guard, Slam, and 2200 range which is amazing for /assist and interrupting. To top it all of you get to group with Necros who debuff ABS!
Do you really believe people choose archers to group?

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
Do you really believe people choose archers to group?
Sheep that are addicted to the meta won't choose Archers to group.

large.png

Siouxsie

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Not only that, you'll be in a group with a Minstrel (which is GOD mode, can remove all CC from himself, stealth, climb walls, wear chain, instant shout stun, flute mezz from stealth, speed, and bloody SOS which Skald and Bard don't have access to), and a Sorc who can AOE mezz from 2300 away. So that would be Alb ezmode if they even decide to group you.

naezgul

Reaction score
Not only that, you'll be in a group with a Minstrel (which is GOD mode, can remove all CC from himself, stealth, climb walls, wear chain, instant shout stun, flute mezz from stealth, speed, and bloody SOS which Skald and Bard don't have access to), and a Sorc who can AOE mezz from 2300 away. So that would be Alb ezmode if they even decide to group you.
Aoe mezz is 1850??? Bolt range?

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
When I get jumped by a Scout+Minstrel duo I don't even bother fighting back anymore. I just afk right then and there, get up, and grab a drink.

Jabstar

Reaction score

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
large.png