• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Savage H2H Triple and Quad hit chances

Zyfrig

Reaction score
I'm wondering how these are calculated here.

Specifically considering 40 savagery 50 H2H vs 49 sav 44 H2H

On paper 50 H2H doesn't seem worth it, but triple and quad chance supposedly increases the higher weapon spec you have.

Anyone around with some enlightening maths?

Zyfrig

Reaction score
Also, they can spec the Dualist Reflexes RA, does this apply to the chance for Triple and Quad hits too?

Saroi

Reaction score
I'm wondering how these are calculated here.

Specifically considering 40 savagery 50 H2H vs 49 sav 44 H2H

On paper 50 H2H doesn't seem worth it, but triple and quad chance supposedly increases the higher weapon spec you have.

Anyone around with some enlightening maths?
Your DOuble, triple and Quad hit chance is shown if you do combatstats. So you can basically go 44 h2h and then 50 h2h and see the difference.

I believe Fen mentioned one time, but I think it was more of from Grab Bags and not sure if this is actually here, that 6 points in H2H is about 1% more Quad hit and 2% more triple hit.

I am also not sure what exactly the base chance is.

Triple chance should unlock with 25 in H2H and Quad with 40 in H2H.

Zyfrig

Reaction score
Some tests showed that going from 44+19 to 50+19 H2H gave me 2% more Triple and 1% more Quad chance, quite significant I'd say. (chance was 15% for triple, 3% for quad on 44H2H spec)

Dualists Reflexes had no effect on it whatsoever. I'm not sure if it should, I only know it did on Phoenix. More research needed.

There's a thread on it here: https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19243

At the moment DR does not affect the double hit chance either.

Last edited: