• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

New video was having fun on ns.

Dstap21

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
First video in a long time just wanted to show a few people editing isn't the best but don't have anything fancy at the moment just having some fun.

Wreckanishu

Reaction score
Nice to get the ball rolling with videos, ty

hope to see more in the future, including non stealthers hopefully

topas

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Yawn...again Stealther...... Why don't you make a video worth watching of a wizard, sorceress, cabba or whatever, someone who can't choose his opponents and doesn't have the first punch by surprise.

Lucatiel

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Yawn...again Stealther...... Why don't you make a video worth watching of a wizard, sorceress, cabba or whatever, someone who can't choose his opponents and doesn't have the first punch by surprise.
Because he made the choice to play ns I imagine...
I don't think the title of the post was misleading.

Anyway, nice video even if I didn't last long :)

Last edited:

Siouxsie

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
I liked how he included times when he lost (but had a good fight that was nearly even).
Most videos only show the person winning. It's always good to see the close fights no matter what the outcome.

Dstap21

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
I liked how he included times when he lost (but had a good fight that was nearly even).
Most videos only show the person winning. It's always good to see the close fights no matter what the ou
working slowly on new one. but with 7 people tops when i play and not wanting to many fights vs the same person is not that easy. but trying to get some bigger fights and there is more of me dieing (NOT TO MUCH lol) but some fights were so good i had to add them.

Dstap21

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Hopefully will go live soon and the population goes up. be nice to have new people to fight. Most fun ive had on a daoc server in a long time.