• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

MOS vs See Hidden

tsl

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
As an assassin class, I forget how this works with old RA’s. If I choose See Hidden, it increases my detection range of archers/minstrels. Do I also gain the same benefit by choosing MoS? Or is it just the movement bonus? What level of MoS do most assassins run with? Do I need both?And/or at what level MoS can a scout/hunter negate the see hidden bonus? If anyone can explain how the two interact each other I’d appreciate it.

Fenyn

Atlas Team
Reaction score
Heya, I just did a lot of research into these to make sure they were implemented correctly. Here's an overview of the old RAs:

True Sight - For archers only. NOT affected by Camoflauge. Detects ALL enemy stealthers when used (active) at clip range.

Camouflage - For archers only. When up (active), negates See Hidden. Has no effect on anything else, or against base detection range.

See Hidden - For assassins only. ONLY detects archers (with Camo down) and minstrels. Bonus to stealth detection (passive)

Mastery of Stealth - For assassins and Scout only (not Ranger/Hunter/Minstrel). Stealth move speed bonus ONLY. Passive.

Saroi

Reaction score
As an assassin class, I forget how this works with old RA’s. If I choose See Hidden, it increases my detection range of archers/minstrels. Do I also gain the same benefit by choosing MoS? Or is it just the movement bonus? What level of MoS do most assassins run with? Do I need both?And/or at what level MoS can a scout/hunter negate the see hidden bonus? If anyone can explain how the two interact each other I’d appreciate it.
Like Fen pointed out, Mastery of Stealth in Old RA system only increases the walking speed and has nothing to do with detection range. It must be tested how much See Hidden is worth here. Camouflage cd from Archers have been lowered to 5 min, which means Archers will be more protected against it and 8 points for the ability is not really low.

I assume, since you asked in Hibernia stealther, you are wanting to play Nightshade. If so, MoS is not really an option for you. Nightshade has many other RA like Viper (14 RA cost), AP3 (I think was 29 RA), Wild Arcana, Purge and also maybe See Hidden which already will cost a lot of points.

Last edited:

tsl

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Wow, this is great, thanks Fenyn.
Yes, Saroi, I was wondering where to find the points for the actives available to NS, Since Hibs don’t need Aug quick to cap at 251, I was wondering if you could just skip that whole tree. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Saroi

Reaction score
Wow, this is great, thanks Fenyn.
Yes, Saroi, I was wondering where to find the points for the actives available to NS, Since Hibs don’t need Aug quick to cap at 251, I was wondering if you could just skip that whole tree. Good stuff.
I always calculate with Aug Quick 2, since you will need it as it is pre for Dodger, which is another important RA I forgot to mention. When you play Luri don't need to put 10 points into quickness and you will end up at 250 with Aug Quick 2. As Elf you will be by 245, would then need 5 points at start in quickness if you want 250.

Dstap21

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
quick 250 even with not capped buffs.. i didnt check the lvl. is that with some maxed buffs or the buffs/charges we get?

Thanos

Reaction score
Thumbs.
I'd like to have the CURRENT range of SEE HIDDEN please?
It should be 500 but it seems to its too far (700 at the moment)