• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Make cross-realm deathspam appear in different colors (green = hib, blue = mid, red = alb)

Process

Reaction score
Some time ago, Atlas team was kind enough to implement a QoL feature that allows everybody to see all cross-realm death spam. This is much appreciated and good for the server, so thank you :) As an extension of this QoL, I would respectfully ask that you take this one step further and color code the death spam by realm, as Phoenix had it (see attachment).

Green text = hib kill, Blue text = mid kill, and Red text = alb kill.

This is extremely helpful to have a better understanding of what is going on in the game, and I feel it overall benefits the server and the QoL Atlas can provide. Thanks for your consideration.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 56

Saruro

Reaction score
Patch 1.65

• We now, by default, display RvR combat deaths in the color of the realm scoring the kill.
    • Example:
      • (green text)Midchar was just killed by Hibchar!
      • (blue text)Albchar was just killed by Midchar!
      • (red text) HibChar was just killed by Albion Keep Lord!

Isn't this already in?

Last edited:

Tool73

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Did you played yet? thats allready in game.

Going further to place kills between the other too realms in other color, so a light green text seen by mid, when hib kills an alb, and the normal green stays for a hib killed a mid.

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Did you played yet? thats allready in game.

Going further to place kills between the other too realms in other color, so a light green text seen by mid, when hib kills an alb, and the normal green stays for a hib killed a mid.
Yes, please!

Process

Reaction score
I guess I am an idiot and didn't notice it. DISREGARD