• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Just want to say THANKS

jenini

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks so much to all you guys and gals that have put in so much hard work and dedication towards this game. I know lots of us pick all the time about being able to play but in ALL we are very excited for this to happen. Also, I know theres been lots of bugs during testing and I've bugged several of you guys because of my bad mojo and things not working but remb YOU GUYS ROCK. No matter the stress I know you guys got this :)

Howdypal

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
futurama agree GIF

Gildar

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Just wanted to say thanks so much to all you guys and gals that have put in so much hard work and dedication towards this game. I know lots of us pick all the time about being able to play but in ALL we are very excited for this to happen. Also, I know theres been lots of bugs during testing and I've bugged several of you guys because of my bad mojo and things not working but remb YOU GUYS ROCK. No matter the stress I know you guys got this :)
Agree 100 %

Blacksin

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
howling wolf GIF