• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Hib: LF eriu waylayers for xp-items around lvl 27-29

Berles

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
For the xp-items-quest for the Siabra Waylayer Sash of them i try to find a good spot, and the hazel-something page with the list of xp items says, the only non-pvp-zone(HC char here) is shannon estuary. Along the road i found a spawn of 1 Waylayer so far, but waiting for respawn to lvl is a bit tedious, does someone know a better spot to farm the Sash and get some xp beside ?

Saruro

Reaction score
Eriu fiscere, eriu waylayer and gurite waylayer should all drop the Siabra Waylayer Sash.

Eriu fisceres can be found at 49k,15k, as well as at 54k,11k.
Eriu wayslayers should be located along the road from Daingean to Ceannai.
Gurite waylayers can be found in Lough Gur.

vPFrtvd.jpg

Last edited:

huldu

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Saruro where did you find that awesome map with the mob levels on it? That would be so helpful if it exist for more zones?

Hazefest

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Saruro where did you find that awesome map with the mob levels on it? That would be so helpful if it exist for more zones?
I have mapped all of the classic and SI zones for Atlas. You can find my maps at this link. Right click and download what you would like. 256 recommended for default UI. 512 for larger resolutions or custom UI. Extract the .dds files from the zip folder to your Atlas\ui\custom\Maps folder. Maps is case sensitive. https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1swr6KYQWFQbe46wlHxu9HdhQ9yX9FtZ8

Here is an example as a comparison.
Atlas Silvermine Mountains.jpg

Hazefest

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Does your Mid/Alb versions have the mob names or is this specific to the 512 version? Hazefest Hazefest
512 only. The 256 versions just have the levels and marks of the exp items, named, OTD, epic locations

Attachments

• Silvermine Mountains 256.jpg
    Silvermine Mountains 256.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 18