Register using Discord

FIRST DAY RvR

Gildar

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Hello all.
Today was the 1st day RvR on Atlas.

For me was very funny, the environment and the atmosphere was soo good and exciting.

Staff have done a great work until now, we have a lot of fights and also the first keep take of the server !

I'm really happy and satisfied of Atlas.

Looking for your opinions

Colbycheese

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Nice to see you; enjoyed your bg leads on Phoenix.

Haven't gotten a chance to RVR here yet. Logged in and got kicked and/or server crashed. (Things happen, not complaining) But looking forward to it.

Gildar

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Nice to see you; enjoyed your bg leads on Phoenix.

Haven't gotten a chance to RVR here yet. Logged in and got kicked and/or server crashed. (Things happen, not complaining) But looking forward to it.
Hey nice to see you too :)

Happy that you enjoyed my little BG on Phx, thx for the kind words.

Hope to have you again with me :)

Howdypal

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Ended up in a really good alb group for like 3+ hours. It was pretty fun even though it was a little buggy. That's to be expected at this stage though, so all in all I'm quite impressed with what they've done so far.

Remedee

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Was running warrior in a mid melee train group, was fun until hibs grouped up with four groups and roamed killing the action 14 bards online with only 90 players online.

Cotea

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Had nothing but fun battles!

Idi

Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
Hello all.
Today was the 1st day RvR on Atlas.

For me was very funny, the environment and the atmosphere was soo good and exciting.

Staff have done a great work until now, we have a lot of fights and also the first keep take of the server !

I'm really happy and satisfied of Atlas.

Looking for your opinions
Guildies and I did some runs in CV, which is a map none of us were very familiar with. Started with 5, picked up some other hibs for 8 and had a pretty good time. We won some, lost some, took the CK, and generally had a pretty great night of RvR.