• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Classic pet skin after install

EmanueleC

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Hello Folks,

I had to reinstall Atlas v.04 because of a porting Bug at Thidranki.

After the install the bug was solved, however I now see again classic icons on the bar and classic cabalist pet skin which is totally annoying.

Even after patching the game with camelot.exe and trying to change the settings (selecting Catacombs figures etc) in the option section, everything stays the same.

Is this a known bug?

Thanks

Freemon

Atlas Team
Gamemaster
Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Hey there!

I guess you can say it's a feature, not a bug. :D NPCs and mobs are meant to have (mostly) the old classic skins, as we want to bring back the flair of the old days. As for the icons, I think you can change them with another UI, but I can't recommend one, as I'm not using one. :D

EmanueleC

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Ok, but why did I have the catacombs skin on the Cabalist Pet prior to reinstall? Same with icons, I didn't have any third party UI installed but still I had the newer versions

clait

Atlas Team
Gamemaster
Reaction score
Ok, but why did I have the catacombs skin on the Cabalist Pet prior to reinstall? Same with icons, I didn't have any third party UI installed but still I had the newer versions

Because you hadn't installed the pack correctly :)

EmanueleC

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Because you hadn't installed the pack correctly :)
How many possible ways are there to "not install the pack correctly" ? Now it affects also my Daoc live. I'd rather say, the pack was not packed correctly

Kelteen

Atlas Team
World Builder
Reaction score
Realm
Hibernia
1637793188513.png

I installed fresh Daoc Live and renamed the folder to Atlas.

Then i pressed on camelot.exe to patch to live version.

After that i downloaded the AtlasInstaller and I need to set a path --> I set my Atlas folder with daoc live patch.
Then every item will be replaced and installed to that folder.

Execute AtlasLauncher, type your username + password and we prefer using the "Test Game.Dll" option (just check the checkbox).