• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

Bonedancers

Pillanious

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
So, since I (apparently) don't have enough knowledge to lodge a formal bug report - maybe we can discuss it here.

From what I've seen in most instances - if your pet misses a mob on the initial pull, it will target you until you die, and will never go near your pet. Furthermore, casting even a single spell seems to almost immediately pull threat from your pet. On top of this, pet accuracy seems to be non-existent.

Has anyone else noticed this happening? I asssume it's just as much of an issue at high levels as it is in the low level ranges?

Ensley

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
Probably designed to prevent AFK farmers :D

Reaction score
Realm
Albion
So, since I (apparently) don't have enough knowledge to lodge a formal bug report - maybe we can discuss it here.

From what I've seen in most instances - if your pet misses a mob on the initial pull, it will target you until you die, and will never go near your pet. Furthermore, casting even a single spell seems to almost immediately pull threat from your pet. On top of this, pet accuracy seems to be non-existent.

Has anyone else noticed this happening? I asssume it's just as much of an issue at high levels as it is in the low level ranges?
All I notice about BD is their pets don't work at all. Poor damage, wrong reactions on pet commands, no styles

Pillanious

Reaction score
Realm
Midgard
Ran into another weird issue today while in a party - seems like the Sentry pet (the one that buffs haste / reactive damage) gets stuck in a loop where it can't cast anything other than the reactive damage buff. Tried troubleshooting it, but it seems like it only happens when in a party.