• Welcome to Atlas Freeshard

Register using Discord

[ALB] <Spoons> Recruiting

Jabstar

Reaction score
<Spoons> is a guild on Albion intended to remain rather small, but looking for a few more bodies.
As the name predicts, we're an extremely serious guild (we're not).

1652084938178.png

At the moment it is me, Dimlo, Grex and Euinar. We'd like to stay under 10 people for now.

You will enter the guild as a "Pleb", slowly climbing the pleb-ranks right up to rank 0, "Master Pleb of the Universe".

If that alone doesn't entice you, we can also offer you nothing else besides that.

But more importantly what we expect from you:
- timezone: doesn't matter (current members are EU)
- class: yes please
- Politics: gtfo

The people we have right now are very relaxed and reasonable people. Playing the game for fun before achievements.
If you want to join, you can ask for help if you need it, just don't expect everyone to jump everytime. We want to respects everyone's time, but we encourage ofcourse helping each other.
It isn't going to be a 8v8 guild. Rather a fun group of people.

You can contact me in this thread, here in DM or on Discord (Jabstar).

Kind regard, Jabs

Last edited:

Jabstar

Reaction score
We now have 4 able bodied men. A belgian (me), 2 Germans (sorry) and a Swe thusfar.
i'd like to diversify our membership. A female black asian would be ideal, but everyone else is also welcome.

Don't forget, Spoons!

Wreckanishu

Reaction score
I like your cloak, 10/10. But probably will start out on mid, unfortunately.. best of luck with Spoons!

Jabstar

Reaction score
guys, Guys! , GUYS!! we now have a Cleric (conditional).
We would love to welcome a few more people - preferably visibles, as that would likely remove the condition tag from our Cleric.

1653754950390.png

Join and compete with these people for your spot in our top elite squad just kidding, just ask and you're probably in.

Cadebrennus

Reaction score
We now have 4 able bodied men. A belgian (me), 2 Germans (sorry) and a Swe thusfar.
i'd like to diversify our membership. A female black asian would be ideal, but everyone else is also welcome.

Don't forget, Spoons!
I like the diversity aspect lol. What about a Native (Indigenous) American living in Europe? That should really round you guys out!

In all seriousness though I haven't decided what realm to play